PDCA Online Pedigree Site Membership
The members only area of the PDCA Online Pedigree Site is accessible only after logging in with a username and password. Membership is open to all PDCA members and there is no charge beyond your PDCA membership dues. Here are the requirements for Online Pedigree Site Membership:
- Current PDCA membership (not expired.) Your Online Pedigree Site membership will be suspended (i.e., you won't be able to log in) if your PDCA membership expires (after a 3 month grace period.)
- A valid email address. This email address will be used for messages relating to your Online Pedigree Site membership. For example, if you forget your password you can request a new one and it will automatically be sent to the email address associated with your Online Pedigree Site membership. You can change this email address while logged in to the Online Pedigree Site members area.
- You must agree to keep your username and password private. You are not allowed to share your username/password with anyone outside of your household. While logged in to the members area, you can change your own member information in the database as well as information about the animals that you own. We don't want anyone but you changing your information. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your Online Pedigree Site membership if we find that your account (your username/password) is being misused.
Here are some of the benefits of Online Pedigree Site Membership:
- Expanded features for Animal Search/Results including supplemental data fields that can be edited by the animal owner. Members can add/update this supplemental animal info anytime using an online form in the members area.
- Pages to allow members to upload pictures for their animals. Uploaded pictures will be immediately visible on both the public and members pages of the site.
- Expanded features for Member/Owner/Breeder Search/Results including several supplemental data fields that can be edited by the member (such as census info, and email/web addresses.)
- Search and Results pages for the PDCA database of animal transfers.